With simple plug-and-play connectivity and auto-switching between connected inputs, the TX-SW-0201 is ideal for small meeting room or classroom environments where effortless switching between VGA and HDMI sources is required.
A 4K compatible dual-input transmitter designed to distribute a VGA or HDMI signal to a display device with integrated HDBaseT receiving capabilities, such as a display or projector, over distances up to 70m/230ft (4K) and 100m/328ft (HD) using a single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Lossless transmission of VGA and HDMI over distance using HDBaseT technology and single cable Cat5e/6
- 2160p @30Hz 4:4:4/RGB - 70m/230ft
- 1080p @60Hz 4:4:4/RGB - 100m/328ft
- Automatic input detection enabling connection of both HDMI and VGA sources with VGA preferred if both devices are transmitting
- Supports 3D content
- Multichannel digital audio supporting 7.1 DTS Master HD and Dolby True HD
- HDMI v1.4 compliant
- Phoenix connector for firmware updates
- Visual LED indication for unit power supply and signal link status
- Internal ESD and Surge Protection
- Universal power supply included (US, UK and EU connectivity)
- Threaded bushings allow use of both standard and locking 12v DC power plugs
- Can create highly scalable AV distributions systems by combining with WyreStorm modular matrices, presentation switchers and audio amplifier receiver (AMP-001-010), display receivers and scaler/downmixer (EXP-CON-4K-DD)
- Compact size for convenient and unobtrusive installations