With fiber optic cable now more accessible than ever, there's never been a better time to 'see the light' and send the highest possible bandwidth that currently exists (according to the HDMI 2.0 specification) over distances up to 300m/984ft. Attenuation and airborne interference are no longer a concern for HDMI content so, go long!
- 18Gbps HDMI input
- Optical OM3 Output – Transmitting the full 18Gbps bandwidth that the current version of HDMI is capable of producing, which includes video, audio, control and power up to and astonishing 300m/984ft of 2160p 4:4:4/60 and 100m/328ft of 1080p over fiber optic cable
- HDMI Output – Mirrored to Fiber output to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – Offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – Another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP
- IR RX – Allows control signals to be sent to the sink device