The standard transmission card found in the H2X platform, the TX-H2X-HDMI transmits 4K UHD signals from 70m/230ft over its Class A HDBaseT output and features an HDMI output that mirrors HDBaseT. The HDMI output is perfect for connecting to a local monitor, AVR, or signal extension via extender product or one of WyreStorm's Hybrid Active Optical Cables (HAOC).
- 18Gbps HDMI input
- HDBaseT Output – transmitting Class A HDBaseT which includes video, audio, control and power up to 70m/230ft of 4K and 100m/328ft of 1080p
- HDMI Output – mirrored to HDBaseT to allow additional connection of a local display device, AVR or to extend with a hybrid active optical HDMI cable (HAOC)
- Stereo Audio Output – offering stereo audio breakout of a zone with a 3-pin phoenix connector for analog audio
- S/PDIF output supporting 5.1 audio content de-embedded from sources or ARC from connected zones
- S/PDIF Audio Input – another way to inject digital audio to take advantage of the H2X platform’s powerful audio matrix and DSP.
- IR RX – allows control signals to be sent to the sink device