The NHD-100-RX is the display device decoder for the NetworkHD 100 Series, an ultra low bandwidth H.264 AV over IP solution for distribution of point-to-point, one-to-many, and many-to-many AV distribution over a managed network. With simple system configuration and robust feature set, it provides the best value in networked video distribution.
The NHD-100-RX H.264 decoder is intended for use with an NHD-100-TX or NHD-200-TX H.264 encoder (sold separately) to provide a complete end-to-end video distribution system. It is also compatible with the NHD-000-CTL system controller, and can be used in systems with the NHD-SW-0501 presentation switcher.
- For use with NHD-100-TX encoder to provide a complete end-to-end streaming system
- NetworkHD Touch™ iPad control app for live video previews and drag and drop source selection
- Features 1 x LAN (PoE) input to 1 x HDMI output
- Supports input signal resolution up to 1920 x 1080 @60Hz
- Highly scalable, high quality, low bandwidth solution using the most efficient compression technologies to allow for very large commercial AV deployments
- Plug and Play setup with quick networking configuration and auto discovery of components
- Quick Sync™ technology for virtually instantaneous seamless switching
- Full RS-232 control of connected displays and CEC One-Touch Play / Standby commands via HDMI
- Major control systems drivers available
- Use with the NetworkHD controller (NHD-000-CTL) for matrix control and management via the LAN, as well as for allowing control from third party control system such as AMX, Crestron, Control4, & RTI
- Supports PoE to be remotely powered from the switch by compatible power source equipment, eliminating the need for a nearby power outlet
- Standards-based H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video compression
- Full PC control suite available free of charge at wyrestorm.com
- Supports HDCP