SurgeX Branch Circuit product line provides guaranteed surge elimination and conditioning for audio, video, and mission critical equipment at the service panel. The SX20 NE/RT housed in a magnetic shielding NEMA steel enclosure. It shall operate from 120 volts AC and have a barrier strip accessible through knock-outs in the enclosure for hardwiring power input and output connections.
The unit shall have remote turn-on capabilities enabled by a hardwired connection to a separate terminal block within the enclosure. Remote turn-on and turn-off shall be activated by either a contact closure or applied DC voltage. There shall be an output voltage source for connection to a remote LED status indicator and a relay output for control and cascading.
The SX20 NE/RT shall have a load rating of 20A
at 120V, a self-test circuit with visual indicator and provide EMI/RFI filtering. It shall meet Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 guidelines for powerline surge suppressors and withstand at least 1000 occurrences of surge pulse voltages up to 6000 volts.
- 20A/120V load rate
- 15W power requirement (no load)
- 1000 joules maximum load inrush current during power-up
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- Remote turn-on
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- 10-year warranty