SurgeX Sequencers provide the sequencing parameters, conditioning, shutdown thresholds, and surge protection needed to safeguard audio, video, broadcast, and computer equipment. These units have extensive management features and are extremely easy to install, program, and use.
The SEQ models include two always-on receptacles and four programmable banks. They feature one “virtual” bank for controlling remote units, allowing for infinitely expanding distribution schemes. They are engineered with Advanced Series Mode surge elimination technology to provide top-of-the-line protection. Superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs, they completely eliminate surge energy up to 6,000 volts without producing harmful side effects such as earth contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology
- Four sequenced banks of two receptacles; two always-on receptacles
- Setup stored in nonvolatile memory
- Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filter
- COUVS Catastrophic Over/Under Voltage Shutdown
- SurgeX ICE® Inrush Current Elimination
- A-1-1 Certified