The SA-20 is specifically designed to upgrade and improve surge protection for audio, video, broadcast, computer and all sensitive electronic equipment. When fitted with the optional mounting brackets these standalone units easily mount where you need them. The SA-20 is rated for 20 amps and has two industrial grade grounded AC receptacles. The unit features both common mode and normal mode Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering for a comprehensive power conditioning solution.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry or MOV-Hybrid designs and is completely non-sacrificial. Our zero let-through technology provides the most reliable protection available. It stops all surges up to 6,000 volts (unlimited surge current) without producing harmful side effects such as ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9ft grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- 2 grounded AC receptacles
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- 10-year warranty
- Made in USA