SC-424-8F is 4-way tri-amplified screen channel loudspeaker system comprised of two main units MHV-1090F mid/high/very-high-frequency system and the LF-4215-8F low-frequency system. The MHV-1090F features a high output, horn loaded 10-inch midrange cone driver and a coaxial neodymium high-frequency/very-high-frequency compression driver. The MHV-1090F includes a driver protection network and a passive crossover for tri-amp operation. The protection circuitry prevents low-frequency signals from damaging the high-frequency and very high-frequency driver. A high power midrange driver allows operation as low as 250Hz and the advanced phase plug coupling permits a crossover point of up to 1800Hz to the high-frequency horn. This ensures that most of the dialog range is reproduced by single element for unmatched intelligibility. The coaxial neodymium high-frequency/very-high-frequency compression driver provides a dramatic improvement in dynamic response, clarity and transparency. The annular high-frequency diaphragm covers the frequency range between 1800 and 7000Hz with a smooth, linear response. The very-high-frequency driver covers the frequency range from 7000 to 22000Hz and eliminates the dome break up of conventional drivers that can cause resonance and harsh, metallic sound. The LF-4215-8F dual 15-inch (381mm) low-frequency enclosure is designed specifically to address the extended low-frequency response required for cinema applications. The LF-4215-8F covers the frequency range from 35 to 300Hz. The SC-424-8F is designed for ease of installation. The MHV-1090F and LF-4215-8F components come pre-assembled to reduce field assembly time. Both enclosures have the same dimensions to allow stacked or side-by-side arrays. Each enclosure is fitted with sixteen M10 attachments points for safe and secure suspension. All mounting hardware must be provided by the installer.
- Flyable 4-way tri-amplified screen channel speaker system
- Constructed of heavily braced, 15mm tour-grade plywood
- Sixteen M10 attachment points per enclosure for safe and easy suspension
- Common dimensions of mid/high and LF enclosures facilitate easy installation in vertical or horizontal arrays
- Unique HF/VHF diaphragm has less mass than traditional diaphragms resulting in exceptional dynamic range, extended high-frequency response and lower distortion
- Low-distortion waveguides provides highly articulate dialogue
- RoHS Compliant