The RSC-112 is the screen channel component of the QSC Reference Monitor System, a high performance, studio-quality loudspeaker system for critical mixing, monitoring, and presentation. Each RSC-112 3-way loudspeaker is paired with a matching RSB-212 dual-driver subwoofer and factory-specified signal processing and power amplification for optimal performance when sound quality is paramount.
The RSC-112 features a 12" (305 mm) woofer with 4" (102 mm) voice coil for exceptional low frequency bandwidth reproduction. The LF driver crosses over into a high power capacity, neodymium mid frequency compression driver with 3.5" (90 mm) voice coil and coaxially-mounted 1.75" (44 mm) voice coil high frequency driver.
- Studio reference-quality loudspeaker system
- Part of the QSC Reference Monitor System, including matched RSB-212 subwoofer, signal processing, and amplification
- Optimized for use behind a perforated screen
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, coherent power response throughout the listening area
- 90° axisymmetric horn
- 12" (305 mm) woofer with 4" (102 mm) voice coil
- 3.5" (90 mm) diaphragm HF compression driver with coaxial 1.75" (44 mm) VHF compression driver
- M10 threaded inserts offer flexible and safe deployment options for a variety of applications
- Optional RBK-12 baffle wing kit
- NL8 Speakon™ connectors