The RSB-212 is the subwoofer component of the QSC Reference Monitor System, a high performance, studio-quality loudspeaker system designed for critical mixing, monitoring, and presentation. Each RSB-212 subwoofer is paired with a matching RSC-112 screen channel loudspeaker and factory-specified signal processing and power amplification for optimal performance when sound quality is paramount.
The RSB-212 features two specially-designed long-throw 12" (305 mm) woofers with 3" voice coils for exceptional extended bandwidth reproduction. Each woofer is loaded in its own tuned chamber.
Each RSB-212 receives customized signal processing from a matched QSC Q-Sys™ processor core. The Q-Sys core provides Intrinsic Correction™, which is a set of proprietary DSP tunings implemented in FIR filters that provide the most accurate acoustical magnitude, frequency, and phase domain performance possible.
- Studio reference-quality subwoofer system
- Part of the QSC Reference Monitor System, including matched screen channel loudspeaker, signal processing, and amplification
- Two long-throw 12" (305 mm) woofers with 3" (76 mm) voice coils
- M10 threaded inserts offer flexible and safe deployment options for a variety of applications
- Optional RBK-12 baffle wing system
- NL8 Speakon™ connector
- 15-ply Baltic birch plywood construction