The KS212C subwoofer represents the world's first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. Keeping bass in its place for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
Powered by a 3600 Watt class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation.
- 3600 Watt class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers, dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with M20 speaker pole fittings in either position
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls