Q-SYS™ I/O USB bridge puts USB access right where you need it, close to every device that needs Q-SYS audio or video. The Q-SYS- I/O-USB bridge is the latest addition to the Q-SYS platform that allows users to integrate networked Q-SYS conference room camera video alongside industry leading audio processing into soft-codec applications via USB connection, all without installing any drivers.
The new I/O-USB Bridge and IP PTZ Cameras will offer a brand new networked AV paradigm to soft codec AV integration in medium to large meeting room systems. Because Q-SYS is a fully networked platform, the Q-SYS I/O-USB Bridge can acts as an in-rack or Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) endpoint for Q-SYS PTZ-IP camera feeds and audio processed with Q-SYS acoustic echo cancelation (AEC).
- Driverless connection - no extra software to install, makes BYOD seamless and reduces the support headaches for the IT technicians
- Application agnostic - will work with any application that uses a webcam
- Multiple resolutions - provides for a greater range of connectivity resolutions for different application and network environments
- Reversible mounting brackets - I/O USB Bridge can be flush-mounted under a table in either direction
- Fully compatible with all existing and future Q-SYS cores
- Built for BYOD
- Resolutions up to 1080p
- Emulates webcam video and AEC speakerphone audio over single USB connection
- Emulates computer soundcard
- Bridges audio and video over Q-LAN to USB
- External power supply or PoE enabled (802.3af)