Q-Sys I/O Frame is the QSC Q-Sys system audio input and output device. The system shall operate on a native gigabit Ethernet network, employing DiffServ quality of service, IEEE 1588 audio clock synchronization, UDP/IP data transport, and floating-point format audio data representation. The overall system latency from analog input to synchronized analog output(s) shall be 2.5 ms or less. For routed networks, the end to end system latency shall be 3.2 ms or less. The I/O Frame shall have the capability of being redundant. The Q-Sys I/O Frame can have a backup that has the same input source as the primary. The outputs of the backup are disconnected by relays, until a failover occurs, at which time the primary outputs are disconnected. Each I/O Frame shall have redundant "hot" network connections for seamless audio stream failover. The I/O capacity shall be up to 16 analog input and/or output channels using any combination of the following: Mic/Line Input card (High Performance or Standard), Line Output card, DataPort Output card. The I/O capacity shall be up to 32 digital channels using the AES-3 Input/Output card. The I/O Frame shall have the following front panel controls and indicators: LCD page forward momentary switch, Unit ID momentary switch, Clear settings momentary switch, Power on - blue LED, Device status - tri-color LED, audio signal - five tri-color LEDs per I/O card slot, 240 x 64 monochrome LCD graphics display. The I/O Frame shall have the following rear panel connectors: RS232 - DE-9 (male 9-pin D shell connector), GPIO - DA-15 (female 15-pin D shell connector), Q-Sys Network LAN A and LAN B - RJ45 1000 MBps only, line voltage connection for 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 47 - 63 Hz.
- I/O Frames may be equipped with a variety of audio input and output cards
- Premium 24-bit AD and DA conversion used throughout
- I/O Frames may be located with the Core or remotely – whichever best suits the needs of the installation
- Intuitive and easy to use design GUI
- Uses standard Gigabit Ethernet hardware for audio transport and control
- System seamlessly integrates with QSC amplifiers and loudspeakers
- Q-Sys technical support is available 24/7 - worldwide