The DXP Digital Expansion Processor works with QSC DCP 200 and DCP 300 to provide expansion capability to a networked digital cinema audio system. DCA Series amplifiers connect to the DXP via twelve DataPorts for maximum output and control flexibility for even the largest systems. The DataPort VGA-style connections supply audio to the amplifier and control the AC power while monitoring key amplifier conditions such as clipping and heat sink temperature. The audio output of the amplifier is returned to the DCP through the DXP via the CobraNet connection so that it can be listened to via the DCP’s built in monitor speaker.
For very large systems or systems with surround and screen amps in separate locations from the DCP, up to two DXPs may be connected to each DCP. The DCP/DXP combination is ideal for multi-channel audio systems with up to 16 inputs.
- Supports remote mounted amplifiers with the QSC DCP 200 and 300
- Provides advanced loudspeaker processing as well as a common user interface with the QSC DCP
- Dual power supplies provide continuous operation in the event of primary supply failure
- Full DataPort monitoring of the remote amps is provided via the CobraNet audio and data link to the DCP
- Contact closure inputs can receive audio and control presets from DCP 200/300
- Relay outputs can use DCP control presets to trigger events like masking, curtain or dimmer changes
- Microphone/line input for lectern mic, or non-sync devices such as CD/MP3 player
- Can be controlled via Wi-Fi on Android and iOS mobile devices