The Q-SYSTM Core 510i processor is an audio, video and control processing system that leverages Intel™ CPUs and motherboards as well as a dedicated, Linux™ realtime operating system developed by QSC to provide class-leading capabilities for AV systems of any scale.
The Q-SYS Core 510i processor offers the most flexible audio I/O of any Core in the Q-SYS catalog, perfect for applications that require a diversity of analog, digital and networked audio connectivity. It features eight onboard I/O card slots that can be populated with any combination of Q-SYS Type-II I/O cards allowing diverse connectivity options. The Core 510i processor also offers two modes of operation whereby it can be deployed as a Q-SYS Core Processor with full processing capabilities, or configured as an I/O expander when configured via software as an I/O-510i.
- Q-SYS core processing in a flexible chassis featuring 8 onboard I/O card slots
- Install any combination of Q-SYS I/O cards for maximum flexibility
- Audio, video and control processing on a dedicated Linux™ realtime OS
- Software configurable as either a Core 510i processor or an I/O-510i expander
- Built using standard computer industry hardware and IT industry networking protocols
- Control and integrate external devices using TCP/IP, RS232 and GPIO
- Design with powerful and intuitive Q-SYS designer software application
- Seamlessly integrates with Q-SYS AV-to-USB bridging peripherals
- Provides simple integration with QSC amplifiers and loudspeakers
- Multiple levels of system redundancy