The QSC AcousticDesign™ AD-S4T is a surface mounted 70/100V, 4.5" two-way loudspeaker system, ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications.
The AD-S4T features a high quality 100 mm [4 in] weather treated paper cone woofer on a 25 mm [1 in] voice coil. A carefully selected 19 mm [0.75 in] silk dome tweeter with a 19 mm [0.75 in] voice coil perfectly matches the sensitivity and performance of the woofer for outstanding full-range reproduction.
- 4” weather treated woofer; 0.75” silk dome tweeter
- 120° conical DMT coverage
- 30 watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with 8 ohms bypass
- Maximum peak SPL 110 dB (8 ohm bypass)
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, and BIM information available online