The Axon A8Mio and A4Mio are high-performance, AES67 network audio I/O endpoints for installed AV systems, including the Q-SYS Ecosystem. These fixed-channel endpoints offer a cost-effective I/O solution to integrate analog audio channels into a wide range of network audio applications while maintaining small form factors. Simple Q-SYS Ecosystem Integration: A Q-SYS Designer control plugin helps expedite the installation process, allowing integrators to drag-and-drop Axon audio endpoints into a Q-SYS design without the need for any complicated control programming. The plugin enables full preamp control on Q-SYS control devices.
- A8Mio: 8x8 mic/line analog I/O
- A4Mio: 4x4 mic/line analog I/O
- Software-controlled preamps
- PoE powered
- AES67 network daisy chain support
- Q-SYS plugin support
- 1/3 RU (A4Mio) and 1/2 RU (A8Mio) with table and rack mounting accessorie