The AVP1 Audio- Visual Interface is a standard dual-gang wall plate that allows the line- or speaker-level outputs of movie projectors, audio and video tape/cassette recorders, phonographs, etc., to be connected to microphone inputs of house P.A. systems. The AVP1 provides audio interfacing and isolation with wide frequency response and low distortion. The AVP1 provides a 1/4-inch phone jack input for movie projectors and similar monaural A/V equipment. This input allows the AVP1 to be safely connected to the speaker outputs of older tube-type equipment: a 16-ohm, 5-watt load resistor simulates the speaker impedance to prevent damage to the amplifier output stage, while a high-frequency filter reduces hiss from noisy electronics.
- Better sound from projectors, computers and DVDs
- Ideal for churches, meeting rooms, and schools
- Output is transformer-isolated and includes a Ground/Lift Switch
- 16ohm dummy load prevents amplifier damage
- Stereo line inputs are mixed to mono output
- independent XLR microphone input
- Barrier strip output connections