The ICC1-232 RS-232 TV controller delivers versatile 1-way control for power, volume, channels and available control lockout commands, receiving iC-Net network commands over the same broadband coax that carries the CATV channels. Compact in size and price, the ICC1-232 features discrete power control, channel tuning, volume control and local control lockout. Tuning options include analog and HDTV format channels, as well as AV inputs.
High-speed 1-way control is possible through the same RF cable that carries the TV channels, creating networked operation of distributed media systems without adding control wiring. Compatible with the Contemporary Research SignStream™, iC-Web and iC Commander software, the ICC1-232 can be networked with up to 4000 display controllers. For custom systems applications, the ICC1-232 and other CR display controllers can be accessed from a single RS-232 or Telnet port on an ICE-HE Ethernet head.
Applications include media distribution and control for educational television systems, theme parks, museums, government facilities, arenas, convention centers, airports and corporate video networks.
Optional CC-232 RS-232 control cable (specify make, model, and cable length) and CC-COM RS-232 null model control cable (most makes of TVs)
- Controls most brands of RS-232-controlled displays
- Delivers absolute power control with discrete RS-232 commands
- Tunes analog or HDTV format channels
- Intelligent volume level and mute operation
- Enables/disables local and IR display control (if supported by display)
- Receives 1-way individual and zone commands from a single RS-232 port on the ICE-HE
- Provides LED feedback for network and RS-232 control
- Restores all power and channel status after loss of power from data stored in non-volatile memory
- Mounts on the back of display for simplified control and RF installation
- Operates with SignStream, iC Commander and iC-Web software, as well as from RS-232 protocol from a custom-programmed PC or control system
- 18" RF loop cable
- Space-saving 12V DC/500mA digital switching power supply
- Mounting Velcro for unit